Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in nearly 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
Job Title: Service Engineer
Main responsibilities Required:
• Independently execute Field Service activities such as overhaul, repair and trouble shooting.
• Identify failures, making adjustments, trial runs and testing of complete installations according to instructions.
• Check and adjust relevant systems (i.e. auxiliary, propulsion)
• Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards.
• Collect and organize time and expense reports. Reporting and informing administrative personnel as required.
• Supervise the tasks performed by Wärtsilä employees and subcontractors.
• Perform pre-commissioning and start-ups of Wärtsilä engines.
• Promote Wärtsilä Products and Services.
• To perform OpExS procedure within area of responsibility.
• Fully implement FS IM tools PSM (FS apps)
• Completeness of the work performed.
• Lead time to perform work.
• Quality of the work performed, No rework.
• Reporting time and quality, 2days and weekly daily report.
• Reporting, accuracy, informative.
• Develop relationship with customer, develop new sales potentials and create new opportunities.
• Develop self knowledge due daily work activity support.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Marine Business
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
– Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin budget among assigned customer accounts.
– Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
– Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
– Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
– Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
– Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
– Propose customer specific sales target based on market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
– Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and opportunities in CRM.
– Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
– Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country operating customers with responsible colleagues.
– Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
Last application date: 25/09/2019
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com.