“Tripatra is Indonesian EPC company with longest services histories among Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC ). Since 1973, Tripatra has been striving to be the leading company in Energy Services in Indonesia with high standard for safety , health and environment.
As local company Tripatra has always providing the best value for the stake holders. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide and clients”
We invite you joining our Corporate team as:
Quality System Assurance Coordinator
This position is Bintaro based.
• Planning & implementation of the Quality Assurance activities within the Corporate.
• Monitor and verify Quality Plan implementation in the Corporate
• Coordinate action for improvement with all relevant departments within the Corporate to ensure the compliance of Corporate QMS is in accordance with International Standards. Legislation, Corporate, and Client’s requirements
• Support the implementations of Quality Assurance System by training and system development: define the needs and ensure its implementation
• Support PQ, proposal, and another bid activities related to Quality matters as per Proposal Leader requirements
• Min Bachelor Degree of Engineering
• Min 10 years experiences in Quality System
• Having proven knowledge related to Quality Management system and its related standard and/or regulation of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 21500:2012 Project Management System
• Certified as Auditor is preference
• English in written and speaking is preference
Please send your CVs only to email@example.com, and give Job Title you applied in Subject email. Only shortlisted will be notified.