Our people are central to our success.
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join our team of industry leaders – because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of our clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, we optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
Thiess is now looking for students or recent graduates to join our Graduate Program based in Indonesia across the following disciplines:
• GRADUATE MINING ENGINEERING
• GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
• GRADUATE GEODETIC ENGINEERING
• GRADUATE GEOLOGY/GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
• GRADUATE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
• GRADUATE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
• GRADUATE FINANCE
• GRADUATE HUMAN RESOURCES
• GRADUATE SUPPLY CHAIN
What skills do you need?
• Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
• Able to communicate, advise and present confidently
• Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
• Have a sound ability to interpret and analyse business needs and develop appropriate solutions
• Innovate and propose creative solutions
• Possess technical knowledge
• Work autonomously and as part of a team
• Ability to learn new skills and be flexible and adaptive
• Deliver high quality outcomes and be self-motivated
• Are willing to relocate to various sites and projects across our global operations as required by the graduate program.
What experience do you need?
• Fresh graduates or final year of completing bachelor degree with maximum of 2 years of work experience (Year of Graduation 2018 – 2020).
• Possess a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4.00.
• Willing to be located at any Thiess Indonesia projects, including remote areas.
• Willing to work in roster schedule.
• Have a high degree of assertiveness and intercultural sensitivity; willing to learn and learn things fast; Passionate and show a can do attitude.
• Have a good command of English (written and oral) is preferable. Possess a minimum TOEFL PBT score of 450 or IELTS band of 5.
• Computer Literacy.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in an exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our web http://bit.ly/gdp2020 no later than 30 September 2019
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Thiess. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.