Sinarmas Mining Group is one of the fastest growing Coal Mining company in Indonesia. Our subsidiaries in Coal Mining are Berau Coal Energy and Golden Energy Mines and some other mining companies. The Company provides promising prospects for growth in operations and financial performance in the future for a long period. Aiming to be the number one Coal Mining company in Indonesia, we want the best assets in human resource to be our employee and part of our company’s growth.
Currently, we are looking for position:
• Review compiled hazard reports in the Corrective Action Registry (CAR) and perform analysis to highlight hazards with high significance and high frequency , and weekly/monthly trends; highlight occurrence of high risk hazards immediately
• Track closure of hazard, evaluate effectiveness of hazard closure and provide weekly summary of key hazards
• that needs attention
• Conduct weekly analysis to evaluate incidents by site and severity
• Support in identifying root causes and prepare action plan for HSE incidents
• Support to update the Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment Determining Control (HIRA) based on identified
• Build and develop tools and templates to aid reporting process
1. Bachelor Degree in K3, Geologist, Chemical, Civil, and Mining.
2. Minimum 4 years of experience in related field
3. Analytical driven and able to do basic analysis
4. Demonstrate a keen interest for accuracy and an attention to detail
5. Proficient in Microsoft Tools especially PowerPoint and excel (Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel)
6. Must be able to manage time and priorities in a fast paced work environment
7. Willing to be placed in Kalimantan
8. Willing to be located in Berau, East Kalimantan with on-leave periodic in 6 months : 2 weeks.
Please send your CV to recruitment.sinarmasmining.com
Choose Specialist Hire and click apply for Position Name