PT. Tripatra Engineers & Constructors is an integrated energy company that has strong capabilities in Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction, delivering successful projects for world class clients. We are currently implementing a digital transformation program to maximize enterprise technology investments that we have done and integrating with new innovation and technology.
Tangguh Project has been approved by the Indonesian Government in 2012 and final investment decision made in July 2016 to expand the existing BP Tangguh LNG Facility located on the southern shores of Bintuni Bay in Teluk Bintuni Regency of Papua Barat Province, Indonesia. Through the new construction of a new LNG Train (Train 3), the production capacity will increase by approximately 50% to 11.4 million tons per annum (mtpa). Tripatra, joint venture along with Chiyoda, Saipem, and SAE, has been selected by BP to deliver onshore LNG scope of the Tangguh Expansion Project.
Tripatra seeks a construction planning engineer who can align schedule and deliver production evidence at the field. The personnel will supply Project Control team to define the project production workflows and control the production capacity of the team. Another objective for the personnel is to analyze the production data with Project Control and contribute in delivering robust plan and execution of the schedule. The personnel will be using Project Production Management approach to gather all the needed data.
This exciting opportunity has competitive compensations and amazing perks including free accommodation, sport facilities, meals 3 times a day and individual performance bonuses. Rotational work will be expected with 6 weeks on site and 2 weeks off time. If you are up for the challenge and think you have the skillsets and strong motivation to contribute to the success of the project, we would love to collaborate together with you.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
▪ Act as production planning lead for daily Construction planning at site.
▪ Lead production mapping and scheduling for new milestone to define.
▪ Collaborate with Project Control in creating a bi-weekly report of the project status from analyzing the production data.
▪ To support head office management, site manager, as well as project team members needs when required.
▪ Must have 7+ years’ work experience, preferably in EPC project. Have experienced through commissioning process of an EPC project is an advantage.
▪ Must have at least bachelor degree (Strata 1) in Engineering, Operational Science, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
▪ Able to communicate effectively with audiences that may include but not limited to board of directors, team members, head of departments, managers, clients, vendors, subcontractors.
▪ Literate in Primavera, Microsoft Project, or other planning tools.
▪ Tech savvy with high adaptability to new technology and system.
▪ Able to identify root causes of problems. Accustomed to problem solving and always looking for ways to make solutions better and effective.
▪ Ready to mobilize to site.
Position Start Date: as soon as possible
Employment Type: Project Based contract with possibilities of Full-Time Permanent after the project completes.
Application Close: Friday, 25th of Sept 2019, or once the position is filled.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use this Title in the email response: Tangguh – Utility – CE position
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only qualified and selected candidates will be contacted.