PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) – is Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
PT. TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPCI oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
1. Assistant Logistic Formalities (or Logistic Documentation)
1. Assist Logistic Operation for Material Shipment local and non local (Outside Jakarta) and arrange in out material.
2. Assist Logistic Operation for Hand over Project Material at Jetty Location if any loading/unloading material for Vessel Mobilization and Demobilization.
3. Assist Formalities Operation to check import documents from vendor and monitoring custom clearence with agent.
4. Collect the documentation for preparing Masterlist and it process from Clients, Bea Cukai, and SKK Migas.
5. Preparing Export Documentation.
6. Preparing Project Cash Requisition / Budget Requisition for import tax payment and for warehouse requirements and making closing report for each requisition.
7. Processing Surveyor report (LS) for temporary import request.
8. Preparing custom documents for Bea Cukai auditor.
9. Assist crew team to prepare the documents for dispensation.
10. Prepare Shipment Instruction
11. Sustain conformance with the Company policies and Procedures
12. Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Operation Manage
13. Proses Pengajuan IP Besi Baja untuk Master List dan untuk Import PIB Bayar
1. Min Diploma / Bachelor Degree from any major
2. Good English verbal/written
3. Computer skill, word, excel
4. Details in documents filling
5. Having knowledge on custom clearance and Bea cukai audit is more preferably
Please submit your application within 1 week with updated CV, relevant certificates, photo, expected salary. Write position tittle applied and your name in email subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, please visit our website at www.timas.com