Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1.303 km2.
The resource based on 31 December 2018 includes 8.1 Moz of Gold and 69 Moz of Silver, with economic ore reserves of 4.5Moz gold and 34Moz silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 5.9Mtpa ore to produce in excess of 350,000 oz of Gold and 2-3 Moz of Silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,600 employees and contractors which more than 70 % have been recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara (PTDTN) is the majority shareholder of PT Agincourt Resources with a total 95% of the shareholding. The shareholders of PTDTN are PT United Tractors Tbk 60% and PT Pamapersada Nusantara 40%. These companies are part of the PT Astra International Tbk group. The 5% share ownership is owned by the Government of South Tapanuli Regency and North Sumatra Province (local governments).
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
PROJECT ENGINEER – MECHANICAL (PRO 1909058)
This position will be based at Martabe site within 4 weeks on/2 weeks off roster and reports directly to Coordinator Engineering & Reliability.
The role of Project Engineer – Mechanical is responsible for providing technical expertise, design and management of in-house projects for modifications, upgrades and debottlenecking of the Martabe process plant and support infrastructure.
• Frontline Management of the safe and timely execution of approved capital and operational projects to achieve planned project benefits for the Company
• Perform basic engineering calculations, designs and drawings for in-house projects
• Ensure Change Management System is used for all projects with communication, input and sign off by all key stakeholders
• Develop scopes of work, tender packages, selection of design standards, tender evaluations and project management tools as directed by the Senor Project Engineer to ensure that the Company is financial and legally protected while achieving optimal value on project expenditure
• Ensure all project expenditures are fully accounted for and comply fully with the Company’s quoting and purchasing rules
• Ensure designs for all projects comply with recognised International Standard, specific Indonesian standards or mining regulations
• Ensure new projects and plant upgrades maintain a high degree of alignment and compatibility with existing plant equipment and spares were practical.
• Perform or supervise QA/QC activities in line with project needs, engineering specifications and ensure they are implemented and recorded to suit each projects QA/QC needs
• Manage and report project costs and progress status, including cost overruns, savings, variations, schedule changes and project specific information to key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Site Management of external engineering resources and contractor required for the execution of projects
• Manage and report project Key Performance Indicators and the implementation of appropriate changes to maintenance regimes, safety, reliability and capability improvements resulting from projects
• Prepare submissions and cost estimates for capital projects
• Ensure Maintenance and Process needs are fully considered during project design and implementation phases.
• Ensure that effect communication of project status is maintained with the PTAR Project Team, Maintenance and Processing to ensure minimal interruption to the business
• Ensure all changes resulting from projects are update in the relevant systems, including drawings, maintenance management system, inventory and document management system
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor Degree (4 year) in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University.
2. 5 years or more site based engineering roles in mineral processing plant maintenance
3. 5 years’ experience in the design of mineral processing plants, materials handling, pipeline and pumping systems at a major in
4. Practical involvement in the site construction of materials handling, crushing and screening system design and construction
5. Working knowledge of international design standards and Indonesian regulation requirements
6. Ability to identify plant design issues and develop appropriate engineered solutions
7. Willingness and skill to develop an engineering team in the correct design and project management techniques.
8. Computer literate with MS Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD, Scheduling packages, Pronto
9. High level of work ethic, be able to effectively communicate with all staff and display a high degree of respect to all stakeholders and their cultures
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than October 13, 2019 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources