Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 73 different countries and employs approximately 33,000 people worldwide. Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, United States, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 14 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
SENIOR COMO TECHNICIAN
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
• Liaise daily and discuss the work to be done, both for the day and into the immediate future.
• Accept work orders and verbal instructions of tasks to be done including those for routine preventive maintenance, breakdown maintenance and minor modifications.
• Pre-arrangements and resource planning for all planned maintenance activities. Arrange and inspect spare parts, special tools.
• Review OEM maintenance catalogues prepares all pre-requisites, Record fits and tolerances as a ready reference for site activities.
• Reviewing spares for planned maintenance activities. Inspects the new procured and repairable spares before and after refurbishment.
• Carry out routine and non-routine machinery condition monitoring data collection using data collectors and computerized CM systems as well as the permanent instrumentations mounted on the equipment and available at central control panels. Highlights any change in equipment performance and efficiency levels.
• Monitors trends of such data and initiate action(s) when limits are reached by informing company representative.
• Carries out pre-overhaul vibrations spectrum and analyses component wear/condition in this context during actual overhaul. Undertakes post overhaul vibration analysis to ensure that readings are within acceptable limits.
• Carry out trouble-shooting, failure investigation, shop and site rotor balancing, borescope inspection, lube oil collection, performance testing and commissioning checks of newly installed equipment.
• Carries out the actual work of overhauling rotating equipment.
• Dismantling, as found clearances measurements, observations and damage assessment of critical components and subsequently in the critical phases of the equipment assembling take and record all crucial measurements of bearing clearances, axial float, shaft alignment.
• Carry out routine and non-routine Condition Monitoring activities effectively and safely
• Collect vibration and operational parameters and upload into the Machine Analyst database. Review all exception reports in the database on daily basis.
• Carry out routine turbine borescope inspection, lube oil collection & analysis and gas turbines/gas compressors & pumps performance evaluation.
• Update overhauls and bearings change events into the history database. Review daily trip events (or failure events) and coordinate with production teams to carry out necessary actions.
• Identify and report machines with chronic problems and recommend necessary actions.
• Carry out commissioning checks of newly installed rotating equipment.
• Carry out troubleshooting and failure investigations.
• Coordinate with area asset teams in troubleshooting activities as necessary.
• Support asset teams in troubleshooting and implementation of improvement initiatives.
• Develop rotating equipment technical data bank.
• Maintain and improve Condition Monitoring HSE performance through daily toolbox meeting.
• Coordinate with maintenance scheduler and asset teams in prioritizing, scheduling and alignment of Condition Monitoring jobs with their planned activities.
• Generated daily and monthly condition monitoring report.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Certified of Condition Monitoring and Vibration Analysis ASNT Level II/ISO level III
• Certified of Thermal Imager Analysis ITC Level 2
– Required Experience:
• 5 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience or any other relevant work experiences.
• Understand of hazardous areas and hazardous area equipment certification.
• Having and understanding of Predictive Maintenance strategies and tools to achieve plant reliability.
• Experience in the operation and maintenance of industrial single & dual fuel Gas Turbines, Gas Compressor and Diesel Engine.
• Experience of Oil Analysis ad Lubrication Fundamentals.
• Experience in the operation and maintenance of Centrifugal Compressors, Centrifugal Pumps, Air Compressors and Dryers, Fin Fan Air Coolers, Pedestal Cranes, Diesel Engine Drivers, and Utility Packages.
• Extensive experience and exposure to Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting of operational equipment with state of the art diagnostic techniques.
– Languages: Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Knowledge, Technical, and Professional Skills :
– Good knowledge & experienced of leveling and alignment of rotating equipment.
– Good knowledge and experiences on Monitoring Analysis (Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis & CM PDM Principles).
– Good knowledge of relief valve testing & certification, tanks inspection & condition monitoring.
– Must be familiar with standard operating practice with respect to maintenance activities in an operational Oil & Gas production/processing environment, with specific regard to hazardous area practices and restrictions.
– Capable in terms of the maintenance management of Oil & Gas Platforms offshore or Onshore Receiving Processing Facility.
– Computer: Familiar with Microsoft Office.
– Having good sense of care, crisis & urgency.
– Team Player
– Compliance: Local / National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality.
– Emergency situations must be handled quickly and effectively.
– The incumbent must be able to demonstrate competence in emergency response as well as ability in supervising a team and problem solving.
– Offshore area
– Working schedule: 14-14
– Contractual basis
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
– Comply with requirements of the Safety, Health and Environmental laws of Indonesia and obey the corporate policy of Eni Indonesia on Safety, Health and Environment, and to practice Eni Indonesia Safety Systems.
– Provide and maintain safe and healthy conditions of work to subordinate personnel and control over the compliance by the personnel all safety and labor protection rules and regulations
– HSES awareness in all duties and activities / compliance enforcement with general HSES rules
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for (position title)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 3 October 2019. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that Eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email.