BP Indonesia is looking for Industrial Hygiene Advisor to join Tangguh Expansion Project team.
• Provide industrial hygiene technical expertise during EPC/I execute stage
• Interface between HSE project team and HSE GOO to support construction activities and deliver the industrial hygiene program
• Ensure the implementation food safety management system
• Conduct site assurance for Contractors IH implementation program to comply with BP requirement.
Desirable criteria & qualification:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years working experience
• Obtain professional certification in industrial hygiene (i.e. HIMU, HIMA preferable)
• Deep technical knowledge and understanding on fundamental Industrial Hygiene, Risk Assessment, Chemical Management System.#
• Obtain professional certification in HACCP or IRCA Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor are preferable
• Capable to communicate in English for both written and oral
• He/she has the necessary level of supervisory skills, abilities, and attributes to perform the work successfully.
This position will be site base with the rotation schedule 4 onsite and 4 offsite.
Should you interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
info by WaG IKA PPNS Korwil Jatim II